For details regarding COVID-19, please go to https://www.thedart.co.uk/covid-updates/
Holiday Activities at the d.@rt centre…
Unfortunately we will not be running holiday activities during Easter and May half term.
We will be publishing our Summer Holiday Activity Programme, 5 weeks from 26th July 2021, shortly.
We cannot wait to see you all again.
If you wish to book courses and pay by childcare vouchers or tax free childcare payments, this can be done by sending the list of activities you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to let you know the total cost so that you can make the payment.
Tax free Childcare:
Please do not pay the d.@rt until you have 100% of funds to cover the costs in your account. Unfortunately, if you do so, the government will not pay the 20% top up and it will be the customers liability to make the payment up to the full account.If you would like to pay through your tax free childcare account please be aware of the following advice we have been given by the Childcare Choices team www.childcarechoices.gov.uk. When you have made your provisional booking and know the total amount you need to pay, transfer 80% of this amount into your tax free childcare account and wait for the government to pay in the remaining 20% before you pay the d.@rt. The government will only pay this money to your account once your 80% payment has been cleared.