Following the Road Map at the d.@rt centre.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the d.@rt centre soon.
We are able to open up as set out in the timeline below.
This timeline follows the guidelines set out by the government and includes a recognition that we all continue to observe appropriate social distancing, mask wearing and hand sanitising for as long as is necessary.
It is also impacted by our current staffing situation, the choices that some of our Saturday tutors have had to make on health grounds, as well as ensuring that Wildern School, whose buildings we are lucky enough to use, is able to return to a full working school as quickly and as safely as possible.
- All centre run courses between now and Saturday 24th April have been cancelled - see timeline below for when they will be reintroduced. I will be in touch with individual customers over the next week to offer new dates, credit notes or refunds
- We will not be running children’s holiday activities during the Easter or May Half term holidays
- All of the dates stated are subject to the government road map not having to be adjusted
d.@rt reopening timeline
From Monday19th April:
The d.@rt centre will reopen from Monday to Saturday to hirers who run children's activities and to Adult Education run by Eastleigh College.
If you attend a class run by an organisation that hires space from the d.@rt centre, they will be in touch with you directly with the relevant information
From Saturday 24th April:
Saturday Children's Clubs will start again - see website for details
- Children’s Cookery
- Advanced Children’s Cookery
- Art Club
- Craft and Construction Club
- Doodler’s Writing Club
From 17th May:
- d.@rt coffee shop will reopen to the public
From Friday 20th May:
- Friday Art Group
From Saturday 21st May:
d.@rt centre run adult art and craft courses will start again - see website for details
- Day courses in Dotting, Folk Art, Silk Painting and Parchment Craft
- Chocolate Courses
- Emma Morrissey’s Art classes
- Encaustic Art
- Simple Sewing
- Men's Cookery
From June 1st: Events.
- The Wave Film Society
- Book Club
- Open Mic
- Wildern Arts and Leisure Club Introductory Days
From: June 21st
- d.@rt Elders Club
- Confidence with Computers Courses
- Wildern Community Choir
From July 26th
5 weeks of Children’s Summer Holiday Activities
From September 2021 - New programme of activities at the d.@rt begins